iPSC Cell Line Production
iPSC Quality Control
Outline and production lead-time guide
Cell line production outline: It takes about 3 months after receiving the primary cell from the service process client. For quality control, it takes about 2 months after receiving the iPSC from the client. If iPSC production and quality control are requested simultaneously, it takes about 5 months.
We provide the production of induced pluripotent stem cells using cells from healthy individuals or patients and the production of induced pluripotent stem cell lines using primary cells tailored to the client. In addition to cell line production, we also provide various quality verification services for induced pluripotent stem cells.
- Alkaline Phosphatase (AP) Staining
- Embryonic body (EB) Formation
- Gene Expression Verification (qRT-PCR) -OCT4, SOX2, LIN28, NANOG
- Immunofluorescence Assay -OCT4, SSEA4, SOX2, TRA-1-60, KLF4, TRA-1-81
- Tridermic Differentiation Ability Confirmation